Welcome aboard

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello every one im new on here so take it easy on me lol i do no abit about elecs tho any way  i have few melted cables thats i found when installing alarm cable in the floor but i didn't think heating pipe would cause this im living in a housing association home and know the rads where replaced just before i moved in do you think the plumber could of done it when soldering  also the lights flicker when i turn something on also the kitchen seems to be wired from the upstairs MCB oh and the sparky rang me today to say he will be out tomoz and all he said was he will just cut the burnt bits out and chuck in a junction box that's his words sounds well dodgy to me any hope for a reply soon 

Can't put links in at mo 

Hello every one im new on here so take it easy on me lol i do no abit about elecs tho any way  i have few melted cables thats i found when installing alarm cable in the floor but i didn't think heating pipe would cause this im living in a housing association home and know the rads where replaced just before i moved in do you think the plumber could of done it when soldering  also the lights flicker when i turn something on also the kitchen seems to be wired from the upstairs MCB oh and the sparky rang me today to say he will be out tomoz and all he said was he will just cut the burnt bits out and chuck in a junction box that's his words sounds well dodgy to me any hope for a reply soon 

Can't put links in at mo