what do you use?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A jug or two of WARM water does the trick.

Sometimes Admin goes out to defrost the car/bus/ whatever you wanna call it, while i get the kids ready for school. :)

A jug or two of WARM water does the trick.Sometimes Admin goes out to defrost the car/bus/ whatever you wanna call it, while i get the kids ready for school. :)
Must be love? Or under the thumb?

Maybe we need a poll................

:)

A jug or two of WARM water does the trick.Sometimes Admin goes out to defrost the car/bus/ whatever you wanna call it, while i get the kids ready for school. :)
The time to worry is when he De-Ices the kids while you get the Car/Bus ready!!! :| :eek: :O:(

why dont u lay the kids accross the window licker bus windscreen all night? therefore having a nice warm and frost free screen in the morning??? i use the neighbourhood kids and sure works for me ...

why dont u lay the kids accross the window licker bus windscreen all night? therefore having a nice warm and frost free screen in the morning??? i use the neighbourhood kids and sure works for me ...
Aye but it does add to the cost when you have to buy the booze for them from the off licence so they stay still all night....... :)

2 keys, one to start the car and let it warm up and the other to lock it again. A kettle to make a cup of tea and sit down for another ten minutes :)

oh mike, with comments like that you can make your own coffee next time. :D :D

How dare you speak about my car like that. X(

:D :D:D:D:D:D

cd's are useles!

I put the old tape machine back in afetre some master baiter knicked the CD player!

THE WRONG SPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :_| :eek: :O:O

had to go to the Dentist this morning..

so didn't get to work till turned 11:00!

so worked a bit later at the end of the day to do a bit of "catch -up"

ready to leave and come home... windscreens frozen up!

started scrapping.. but though nah get the de-icer out..

grabbed the can (that I had stuffed in the door pocket a couple of weeks back)...

haven't used my de-icer yet this year...

the can had been put back on my garage shelf to stop it rattling around all summer..

So its dark.. I start spraying.. engines running.. wipers going...

then the windscreens starts frothing up!

argHHHHHHHH!!!

stopped looked at the can...

Halfords High Foam Upholstery Cleaner!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p:p:p:^O:^O:^O:^OBlushing

It didn't half froth up on the screen!!! :^O :^O

Found the "proper" can when I got back home!

They are both blue.. both Halfords.. look very similar when you are in a hurry!BlushingBlushingBlushing:_| :p

THE WRONG SPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :_| :eek: :O:O..............................

< cut >

...................stopped looked at the can...

Halfords High Foam Upholstery Cleaner!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p:p:p:^O:^O:^O:^OBlushing

It didn't half froth up on the screen!!! :^O :^O

Found the "proper" can when I got back home!

They are both blue.. both Halfords.. look very similar when you are in a hurry!BlushingBlushingBlushing:_| :p
Just to confirm I am NOT a complete git!!!

Exhibit 'A', 'B' & 'C'.

'A' High foam upholstery cleaner : NOT good for de-icing windows... froths up too much... artificial as now!!!! :eek: :_|

'B' The pucka job.... De-Icer!!! :D :D

'C' Water proof coating.... good for tents!! :) :eek: :^O not good for de-icing!!!

notice the similarities with the colour of the cans!!! X(

I was just wondering this morning, as I was de-icing my van with the edge of a switched fused spur... what else do people find in the back of there vans to de-ice there windows? :( What do you find more effective...
The Sun :^O ;)