What is this Place ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this also why you mentioned that you were unhappy at some recent events in a thread last night KME? ('Tails' I think it was?).NO. That post was not aimed at individuals.

Yes, we do all know ech other and obviously we are posting to and within each others threads to show that we all came to same site.

Fair comment.

Irrelevant posting. So we are only allowed to post on electrical matters and nothing else?

That isn`t what was intended, as I`m sure you`re aware. However, there have been quite a few of the "cryptic" type posts over the last 24 hrs, which used to be so common on the dark side......

Maybe they`re not connected? But maybe they are......

Maybe you care to elaborate more on what you deem to be irrelevant posting?
I don`t believe that is necessary, Mr. Bane. * You know what`s intended. (I hope)

Anyway. Thats it for me. Was hoping to be on a bit longer, but too knaffered after today`s paperwork; and more to come tomorrow.

`night all.

KME

Let's not get too heavy on this guys, you are all free to talk and post as you please, within the terms and conditions of membership here.From time to time posts are edited/moderated or removed as relevant, to keep within the confines of the forum with a difference.

I would like to think the Admin/Mod team are reasonably tolerant.

The Godfather
Agreed, GF. Although I COULD argue the word "reasonably":D] :)

I'll second that..Admin & Mod team are the best!Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley
And trailer boy is close behind..................

Good evening KME.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

One thing that confuses me.

cryptic type posting in the last 24hrs
If you could point out the abovementioned posts I'll do my best to play 'Enigma' for you.

I'm sure no-one means to be, 'mysterious' or 'clique-esque' <<<Is that even a word?!?!

Yes, WE (and I say 'we' as 'we' came as a unit after getting to know each other over time through daily postings and PM's, much as the same as 'you lot' do over here) are here now, new and willing to participate in your conversations, debates and queries IF you want us to.

But, I repeat, I'm sure not one of us from the other forum intends to play, 'insider jokes' or be enigmatic. That would serve no purpose but to alienate us fom the very community to which we intend to participate in.

That will be the last time I refer to us all as a, 'WE' and 'YOU LOT' as I'd like for us all to be one unit.

Thanks again KME for taking the time to reply and I hope you will repeat it by clarifying, 'cryptic type posting'

Bane

I'll second that..Admin & Mod team are the best!Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley
thankyou for your comments to us mods and admin, that comment makes it all worth while :)

Good evening KME.Thanks for taking the time to reply.

One thing that confuses me.

If you could point out the abovementioned posts I'll do my best to play 'Enigma' for you.

I'm sure no-one means to be, 'mysterious' or 'clique-esque' <<<Is that even a word?!?!

Yes, WE (and I say 'we' as 'we' came as a unit after getting to know each other over time through daily postings and PM's, much as the same as 'you lot' do over here) are here now, new and willing to participate in your conversations, debates and queries IF you want us to.

But, I repeat, I'm sure not one of us from the other forum intends to play, 'insider jokes' or be enigmatic. That would serve no purpose but to alienate us fom the very community to which we intend to participate in.

That will be the last time I refer to us all as a, 'WE' and 'YOU LOT' as I'd like for us all to be one unit.

Thanks again KME for taking the time to reply and I hope you will repeat it by clarifying, 'cryptic type posting'

Bane
so let me get this straight

well written

coherent

reasonable

Bane, you've changed:D

It`s been said many times, here & elsewhere, but there are no "numpty" questions. If you don`t know the answer, how else are you going to find out??:DGuiness Drink :)
Heartily agree with that philosophy.

THAT BEING SAID; :( A couple of the recent threads are somewhat "clique" based. I remember a similar happening on on another (far away, in a distant galaxy) forum. I`m not attempting to cause disruption or argument, and I think we can all appreciate that you "know" each other, and have pre-existing relationships. ;) I just hope that the irrelevant posting is down to the "fitting in" factor, rather than normal posting behaviour. :|
I really wouldn't worry about that KME, we are a gregarious bunch. A certain degree of 'post-mortem' is inevitable though, it's part of human 'group dynamics' after all, but as far as I'm concerned it's trussed and paid for, done and dusted.

.. so no need to go there).PrayKME
Then I shan't. Boring anyway all this bolitics