what level am i qualified ??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannybunes

Reaction score
hello ive completed city & guilds 2330,,, units 1, 2, 3, and unit 4..

ive noticed people sayin theyre 2330 level 3 qualified,,, is that true?? i was under the impreassion 2391 test & inspect was level 3...

any guidance to this would be of help

what level qualification do i have??

If you've studied part time the usual is two years of level 2 followed by a further year of 2330 level 3. Technically if you've passed all parts of 2330 level 2 & level 3 you're still not a fully qualified electrician, you need the 2356 level 3 NVQ.

2391 is as you state a level 3 qualification, but this is an additional qualification.

ive done units 1,2,3,4 completed the 8 hour practical exam,,, completed all lab assessments (safe isolation) and completed all assignments

If you've studied part time the usual is two years of level 2 followed by a further year of 2330 level 3. Technically if you've passed all parts of 2330 level 2 & level 3 you're still not a fully qualified electrician, you need the 2356 level 3 NVQ.2391 is as you state a level 3 qualification, but this is an additional qualification.
i have completed all this in less than 10 months with an extensive college course, what is 2330 lvl 3,, what is in the coures???

i was under the impression 2330 finished after units 1,2,3,4 and all practical activities etc then it went to 2391,,, am i misunderstood

Danny, from your postings I'd agree with androiduk2002's posting above, it sounds like you've completed level 2 (my college offers 2330 L2 on a fulltime basis, 3 days a week from Sept until June) follow androiduk2002's link for more info.