What's the strangest thing you have overheard?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was starting the first fix on a new build today.

I was busy laying cables in the living room, while the owners (man and wife) were busy going around and finalising the socket positions in each room.

When they got to the bedroom, after some discussion about where to put sockets, the lady says to the man "and where am I going to plug the vibrator in?"

Heard anything similar or better?

I can see it now

A dedicated circuit terminating in a red outlet lablled "VIBRATOR CHARGING ONLY"

I can see it nowA dedicated circuit terminating in a red outlet lablled "VIBRATOR CHARGING ONLY"
And such a dedicated circuit would be exempt from the silly building regs minimum and maximum heights for general use

The most important thing is not to have too many trip hazards around the bedroom while the d3edicated socket is in use - don't want to have any accidents do we?

I suspect,

41UVcbfiwVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

rather than

**** DELETED by Admin 3 *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Really Terry, what a filthy mind you must have. All the rest of us thought it was the exercise machine and you have to go and lower the tone thinking about sex.

Really Terry, what a filthy mind you must have. All the rest of us thought it was the exercise machine and you have to go and lower the tone thinking about sex.
:C

how come?

a picture of a platform,

then some weird half melted smokey candle,,,,,,,,,

you sure have some funny ideas Ali......

nah im waiting to see if bosch will release a 10.8v Li-ION one!

even considered adapting a Milwaukee Hackzall/Sawzall to fit a certain females best friend!

:eek: