Who wants a FREE www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk forum promotional vehicle sticker(s)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for delay in replying m8. you were at till the wee hours, weren`t you????

(no offence, ad2) :^O :^O

No windows in t`back m8, so sticky-ony for me peeeeeese:x:x:x

Can all those that want one - please email me their name and address. Can you also tell me if you need a Sticky one (Exterior) or and Window Stick on (Interior) one please.

All personal information supplied by you will be deleted as soon the sticker is posted out to you. (KME - you can collect yours in person :D I will email you my address when I have them. :) ).

Regards,

Welshy.

Ask for 3 sticker Spec, then you can sick one on the giant killer bunny!

Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

Sorry! Went to see Spamalot over the weekend. Very funny! :^O

Afternoon Guys:

Can the following members E-mail me their addresses Please?:

Barx

Carl84

McGaw81

Special Location

Steptoe

Could you also tell me if you want an Exterior or Interior Mounting Sticker too Please?

Many Thanks.

If ayone else wants one could you also email me your address & preference of Interior or Exterior sticker please?

Regards,

Welshy.

Afternoon Guys:Can the following members E-mail me their addresses Please?:

Barx

Carl84

McGaw81

Special Location

Steptoe

Could you also tell me if you want an Exterior or Interior Mounting Sticker too Please?

Welshy.
Blimey! sounds like a school teacher checking the class for missing homework! :)

Can all of the following.... hand their homework immediately!

or there will be detention after school on Thursday...

and double homework for next week] :) ]:) ] :)

:^O :^O

Honest sir the dog ate mine! :(

but I will do it again and hand it in in the morning:_|

can i have one please mr wizard. one for the car (interior). and to be cheeky can i have one for the rear end of my race bike please (exterior). nice bit of advertising that for when i hit the world motorbike scene:^O

how big are they WW.?8" X 2" or something?
Nah he's doin you the custom job 8' x 2'....especially or you!

big enough to cover the whole of your windscreen...

use it as a sun visor on them really hot summer days that we will have.. :^O

with all this global warming!!!! :D :D:D:D

I think WW is also trying to work on a fold-out flat pack one that you can use

as a temporary stable for the horse..

so when you park the cart outside your customer the horse wont overheat either!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O

Afternoon Guys:Can the following members E-mail me their addresses Please?:

Barx

Carl84

McGaw81

Special Location

Steptoe

Many Thanks.

If ayone else wants one could you also email me your address & preference of Interior or Exterior sticker please?

Regards,

Welshy.
I have sent my homework to you sir....

It should be there...

that is..

if the e-mail feature on this forum works?????B)

Nah he's doin you the custom job 8' x 2'....especially or you!I think WW is also trying to work on a fold-out flat pack one that you can use

as a temporary stable for the horse..

so when you park the cart outside your customer the horse wont overheat either!!! :^O :^O:^O:^O
Are you saying he's a cowboy ?:|

Status
Not open for further replies.