Who wants a FREE www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk forum promotional vehicle sticker(s)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, They are being made as I type. Frigging nightmare sourcing them and the special envelopes in which they need to be sent.

:_|

All done now.

I will send them out to those that have requested one. Thanks for the support Guys.

Are you saying he's a cowboy ?:|
Oh no Mr Slips...

I recon you must of had too much pop... cloggin up you brain cells... :D

Lets look again at the clues... ?:|

Steptoe (& son)? ?:|

rag an bone? ?:|

horse & cart? ?:|

now the big one.....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/U_1s1MeNgSA?feature=oembedAre we there yet?

Now if we have cleared up yesterdays posts and we are all up to speed..

we shall move on to todays posts! :^O :^O

Good afternoon people... :D :D

ill have 3 please mr wizard ill stick one on me glasses too ,, got to ave a slightly smaller one for my scoot old chap just big enough to cover my number plate if u please ,as i go so fast i need it disguised u see :^O

Are we there yet? :^O

Good afternoon people... :D :D
Flippin` eck, you got an early start, didn`t you? :eek:

Tryin` to catch up on postings are ya? Well, I`m having none of it. X(

I`m not impressed with the results either. There`s some "wizar" bloke, who`s got more posts than me............. :_|

Won`t have much longer!!!!!!!!!:DB)

p.s. Oh aye. I`ve seen those cheap attempts to inflate your posting quota with seperated posts. UNFAIR. I`ll report them to Mrs. Admin, :x with a view to removal; with a subsequent REDUCTION in your number. :^O

ill have 3 please mr wizard ill stick one on me glasses too ,, got to ave a slightly smaller one for my scoot old chap just big enough to cover my number plate if u please ,as i go so fast i need it disguised u see :^O
Yeah. Right. Then you woke up & had your cornflakes, didn`t you m8? :^O :^O

eh ??? member what , the 80's vaguely lol

weeetabix here no coonflakes makes me big and strong u see lol

eh ??? member what , the 80's vaguely lol weeetabix here no coonflakes makes me big and strong u see lol
That`s not what wizzer said........................... :eek:

And as for asking him to alter SL`s member, well. I`d be worried. :eek: :O

They`re not cornflakes; they`re happy slappers. :D

"cheery ho`s"??????

:^O

she's delicious and nutricious cheery ho's so good to eat ... remember the tune that went with the advert lmao im sitting here humming and making up ditty's in my head EXELLENT hehe:p

im sitting here humming

May I suggest a shower? Or a Bath?

and making up ditty's in my head EXELLENT hehe

Save room 16 for Mike please lads - He WILL be joining you both. :eek:

Don`t waste your time wizzer - This guy`s riding a different bus to the rest of us.Or should that read riding a different bike:D
what bike should one be riding then ?:| all the buses are full u see :_|

I am having them made buddy - They are longer than the length of your Scooter mind.Wrap it around twice.

:eek:

:^O
put it on a cb ariel and ill use it like a flag ...... :^O

Status
Not open for further replies.