women cause problems....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

Well my missus went shopping today and asked her to get me a treat.

Now shes caused a problem for me..

Im a lover of meat but...

(at this point, any one against people eating meat/dont like raw meat dont click the link)

Clicky here

That takes the ****! ive got no where to cook it for one! (well it wont fit in grill/pan or on George formby machine thing!

I may need some help

40oz PrayPray

oh and to top it off the butcher said i can polish it off in one sitting, he will do a bigger piece :( headbang

nope... i wont manage that in one serving! i struggle with a 16oz steak.

told her shes got to eat it all :)

More important crap to buy at moment including a Van lol. if get a decent day ive got a 45 gallon drum in yard and a stihl saw and a few bits and bobs, make a home made one

I am a avid fan of a good steak, that would have been cooked in one session, and I am only a little bloke as well.

If it dont fit any pan the just cut it up till it does.

Very hot pan, oil the steak not the pan, season then fry each side for two minutes and enjoy.

Alternatively chop part of the steak up using two knives so you end up with mince chop up an onion very finely season with salt and pepper and eat as is with bread or crackers.

(Dont cook it). A bit of nutmeg goes well with it as well.

I could go on all night with some recipes but its an electricians forum ROTFWL

:coat

I am a avid fan of a good steak, that would have been cooked in one session, and I am only a little bloke as well.If it dont fit any pan the just cut it up till it does.

Very hot pan, oil the steak not the pan, season then fry each side for two minutes and enjoy.

Alternatively chop part of the steak up using two knives so you end up with mince chop up an onion very finely season with salt and pepper and eat as is with bread or crackers.

GH has the right idea. Don't fill up on bread. Cook it rare and enjoy it. 2 minutes max each side, I only like it gently warmed.

Hungry now :D

I am a avid fan of a good steak, that would have been cooked in one session, and I am only a little bloke as well.If it dont fit any pan the just cut it up till it does.

i think i must be lost. can anyone direct me to the electricians forum that used to be here?!

GH has the right idea. Don't fill up on bread. Cook it rare and enjoy it. 2 minutes max each side, I only like it gently warmed.Hungry now :D
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

You might as well just go out in the field and bite a chunk out of the cows ar** and eat it.

Sorry Patch but thats wrank.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!You might as well just go out in the field and bite a chunk out of the cows ar** and eat it.

Sorry Patch but thats wrank.
No! You can cook it too much! Spoils it. Think 'blue' is technically correct, rather than rare.

I bet I could eat it raw!

:D

How do you like yours?

i like to cook a steak in butter and season in the pan .. when i say cook i mean heat till it changes colour lol..

No! You can cook it too much! Spoils it. Think 'blue' is technically correct, rather than rare. I bet I could eat it raw!

:D

How do you like yours?
Cooked to how meat should be cooked, no pink inside. :)

As with all cooked foods, not far from incinerated. smoke alarm is often the warning of 'its cooked'
Exactly Andy.

(I always knew i liked you :^O )

At least you know you wont get food poisoning!! :^O