women cause problems....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like to cook a steak in butter and season in the pan .. when i say cook i mean heat till it changes colour lol..
Its getting saved for Saturday dinner :)

I cook it on the electric grill. much better like a takeaway one :D bit of salt, bit of pepper and some real butter like you say melted onto it

about 3 minutes each side...

Its getting saved for Saturday dinner :) I cook it on the electric grill. much better like a takeaway one :D bit of salt, bit of pepper and some real butter like you say melted onto it

about 3 minutes each side...
how can people give an exact time like that?! food should be thrown in pan/oven until its cooked. whether thats 3 minutes of 23 minutes!

do the farmers ever notice if the pig is returned minus a leg, or a cow returns with with some meat missing?
Never operated on a pig. The farmer is usually present. I've never actually had a nibble on a live one.......

:)

Never operated on a pig. The farmer is usually present. I've never actually had a nibble on a live one....... :)
does he ever join in with the eating? see who can take the biggest chunk?!

and by the last part, im guessing youve had a nibble on a few 'accidental death' cows?

how can people give an exact time like that?! food should be thrown in pan/oven until its cooked. whether thats 3 minutes of 23 minutes!
Easy, as that leave steak fresh, pinks and tasty in the middle!! how it should be!

I can eat it rare too...

My spelling is pants tonight :(

get the pan red hot, then maximum of 1 min each side.

ohhhh yeah. :D

i did once forget to defrost a steak properly, and the middle was still frozen as i ate it. :(

Don't knock it until you've tried a 'proper' steak. Needs to be decent meat, not the leathery stuff from the supermarket!

Good steak will cut like butter and melt in your mouth! (shouldn't ever need a steak knife)

get the pan red hot, then maximum of 1 min each side.ohhhh yeah. :D

i did once forget to defrost a steak properly, and the middle was still frozen as i ate it. :(
did you finish it off? of get another bit?

No! You can cook it too much! Spoils it. Think 'blue' is technically correct, rather than rare. I bet I could eat it raw!

:D

How do you like yours?
First time I ate raw steak was in Germany it was served as a breakfast, I did not like the texture at first because being British I was used to my food being nuked to a cinder.

When in Belguim I had the best steaks I have ever tasted and they was always served blue to get a medium you had to ask for a well done.

In France I use to order steak hashe which is like a burger but shown some heat then served.

We always overcook our food in this country.

First time I ate raw steak was in Germany it was served as a breakfast, I did not like the texture at first because being British I was used to my food being nuked to a cinder.When in Belguim I had the best steaks I have ever tasted and they was always served blue to get a medium you had to ask for a well done.

In France I use to order steak hashe which is like a burger but shown some heat then served.

We always overcook our food in this country.
I felt the same with smoked salmon when I first tried it, but love the flavour now :D

I felt the same with smoked salmon when I first tried it, but love the flavour now :D
That reminds me of the first time I tried suchi I almost vomited.

Now I eat it for fun:p

A friend of mine lived in Japan for about 5 years when he came home he treated me to an oriental feast at a top London eatery, bravado came over me and I tried the lot, now I am not as fussy, it must be good quality stuff though like you said, this supermarket dog food they sell in plastic packaging I would cook to hell.

Then feed it to my dogs:D