Work In North/east London

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpend

"It Just Is"
Reaction score
Hopefully be able to brighten up the new year for some.

The firm I'm subbing for are looking for additional personnel for potentially four months.

Generally upgrading housing stock, paid weekly sub contract.

Own tools and vehicle required, proof of qualifications, Utr number, NI number.

If interested let me know and I'll put you in contact with the relevant persons.

Anyone replying to this willing to give an adult trainee a helping hand with hands on experience please let me know. I have level 2 2330 am studying level 3. Have some basic electrical experience as have had some work experience in past. Ive recently relocated to North London to hopefully improve my chances of gaining the qualifications and experience i need. Ive done domestic maintenance and repair work and also joinery work (not qualified) for most of my working life. Have own transport. Im a grafter and willing to get dirty. Help anyone??? :pray

Hi John

Welcome to the foum ,and hope things work for you

I live in north london as well and at present setup my new company and looking for local contacts like your self as it may come usefull any time soon

pls pm me ur number and I will call you to discuss further

Kind Regards

Hi, would they by any chance be looking for electrician mates looking to gain work experience at weekends, I'm an adult trainee. Have my 2330 level 2 & 3 and 17 Edition and desperately trying to gain experience, very keen and reliable

Hi, Im self employed improver with CSCS, tools and van, 2330 levels 2 and 3 and 17th edition and a years domestic installation experience. I have also passed 2391 but need some more testing experience I am in wales but would travel and stay in london for this.