WTF! Visual Inspection report

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
First wife has come home tonight and asked me to look at 2 Visual Inspection Reports for a colleagues rental properties.

Carried out 5 days ago by an ECA Elecsa Trustmark Safehands contractor

Coded as 1,2,3&4

such lethal observations such as......

sockets are unswitched

broken cooker switch in bathroom?!?!?! also broken cooker switch in kitchen, luckily

RCD board should be changed for an RCD board [Tommy Cooper.....bottle-glass, glass-bottle anybody?]

2 circuits in one breaker ? [2]

after rectification of the above faults etc etc etc we will issue an Electrical Safety Certificate......

I think I may have to go have a look-see........................ :coat

you cannot have 2 circuits in 1 breaker, the fact they are in the same breakers makes them 1 circuit...

sounds like someone doesnt know what they are doing, or just trying to get un-necessary work

An u say there is a cooker switch in the bathroom lol.... Deff should fail if they are cooking while having a dump lol

cooker switch in the bathroom ????

by the sound of the report......

im suprised he didnt issue a EDN for that !!!!!!

I have seen some shocking visual inspection reports done around here!

'First wife ' here !so so funny !

Kerching likes to refer to me as 'First Wife' as after 31 years of marriage he wishes he had a 'Second Wife ' !!

Ref to the comments on the visual inspection reports even I could see they looked like they had been done by a 'not right '
Second wife already on order....to be delivered as soon as First Wife finishes eating the mushrooms............... :coat