Landlords PIR joke.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well said, its a credit to the profession that there are people like you who care enough to put the client first.
I'll second that. This kind of attitude annoys me nearly as much as the cowboys. It's no wonder the genuine ones amongst us, myself included (that would be all of you reading this) have such a hard time trying to explain to people the necessity of the work we do. These types of traders are really just con-artists. OK, they may have the professional accreditation but that just pumps up their arrogance even more. It's a sad indictment on our society but there are a lot of people out there who's sole interest is money and professional integrity is of little interest.

The new van means nothing. You can lease a decent van for

Funny but when i see a new van i just think 'expensive work'

On the 2 gang dimmer could you have just put a 3g mk plate and a blank? (just a thought)

Of course there are some of out there who have a new van and a conscience. When I see an old van, that has not been cared for, I think about the quality of his work. Rightly or wrongly, i feel that first impressions do count and if you care about how your business looks it will pay off in the long run.

Of course there are some of out there who have a new van and a conscience. When I see an old van, that has not been cared for, I think about the quality of his work. Rightly or wrongly, i feel that first impressions do count and if you care about how your business looks it will pay off in the long run.
have to agree. doesn't look good turning up in a old van