Years come and go:

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony S

© Honorary Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is this next year going to lead us? BREXIT is a day away and we “the common people” haven’t a bloody clue what’s going on.

At least there seems to be an agreement on VAT but where does that leave us with rest of the world. The last item I bought from the USA I was walloped with import charges, what’s going to happen in the future?

Hoping stuff from the usa can be sorted with a trade deal. This was forbidden by the EU. The pound has rose since the election  I think Brexit will help us after an initial teething period.

Whats wrong with those in Brum  Andy  ?   Only been in one , ever ,  faulty water heater .     I've worked with quite a few sparks who  thought it was their duty to keep them running though .  

mostly the customers. best not say the exact reason otherwise ill be called racist, but you get the idea. bradford just as bad. some are a bit better though. you usually know when youre in a decent area when the toilets are not locked and you dont have to get permission to use it...