2391 anyone else take it tonight

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I took it tonight and I managed to answer all the questions and now I'm going to try and put it to the back of my mind because I've done my best and now it's a waiting game. I've been told it could be 12wks!! I hope you've done good to pass mate. When I left the room tonight one of the other lads come out at the same time didn't look confident that he'd done well and the same went for the other 3 that followed him. just got to wait now.

I did it last night also and we had been told that there would be no questions on Voltage drop and Testing an Earth Electrode, both of which came up in the exam, so not very happy about that!!

I was also a bit concerned about the first questions regarding the NDO's and which statatury regs they come under and what specific information can only be obtained from them? Again, none of this wasa covered in our course!!

I feel I have a 50/50 chance of passing it. Horrible wait now!!

Good Luck, Gents. :)

Let us know how you do. :)

I did it last night also and we had been told that there would be no questions on Voltage drop and Testing an Earth Electrode, both of which came up in the exam, so not very happy about that!! I was also a bit concerned about the first questions regarding the NDO's and which statatury regs they come under and what specific information can only be obtained from them? Again, none of this wasa covered in our course!!

I feel I have a 50/50 chance of passing it. Horrible wait now!!
Some of the questions got you thinking, they did me but I read the question over and over and answered the best I could. All that revising I did too. There's usually a couple of questions that grab you by the short and curlies. Good luck and I hope you passed mate!!

i took it as well last week, i thought it was hard and could of done with another ten minutes!! I hope i passed as i don't want to take it again.

Good luck guys, I failed my first time, I then went into the exam with a more relaxed feeling the second time. I was due to go to Amsterdam for a stag do and had to be at the airport some ridiculous hours before my flight. I did the exam in about 25 minutes the second time and did not really care at the time if I passed or failed, it was more important for me to get to the airport.

Imagine my surprise when I got my results, I passed. My thoughts on this? No nerves, no fear.

i took it on the 10th march too.have the same problem as others on here.was told no earth electrode and as for the stat regs for NDO's....why would you even need to know that???!! i took 2 days off work to do some extra cramming and feel a little bit gutted that it could all be for nothing. on the whole i thought the exam wasn't that difficult but i know i messed up a couple of the big questions so for me it all depends on what the pass mark is.i reckon if it's 60-70%i'll pass 75-85% i reckon i'll fail.but then again i've felt in the past that i've failed exams and ended up with a distinction.