3pm

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you on the three network by any chance? It seems none of those worked.
Yes I'm on Three and so is my wife who was out in Chester today and actually got the alert in English and Welsh so the problem was not right across the Three network

What a load of shit... I read that they will send out alerts concerning weather.. I am thankful that i do not have a mobile telephone, as, the rest of you will be bombarded with messages saying stuff like "danger, high pollution" and shit like that.

It wall be a proper scam whereby, once again, the government will have awarded a contract for BILLIONS to one of their mates to provide this nonsense.. Hate to tell them, the chinese could disable it all in minutes if they chose to..

john..

Perhaps this is why it did not work in our area.Mobile-Phone.jpeg

Attachments

• Mobile-Phone.jpeg
    Mobile-Phone.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
So, it appears the alarm was contracted to Fujitsu, who in turn sub contracted it to Infosys, a company owned by Richie Sunaks wife's father.... nothing like ' keeping it in the family '

What a load of shit... I read that they will send out alerts concerning weather.. I am thankful that i do not have a mobile telephone, as, the rest of you will be bombarded with messages saying stuff like "danger, high pollution" and shit like that.
I share your doubts about the potential value of the warnings. If it's going to rain/blow/snow excessively then I'm probably expecting that from the forecasts. If we are about to be vapourised in a nuclear attack then I'm not really bothered about being warned anyway.

I share your doubts about the potential value of the warnings. If it's going to rain/blow/snow excessively then I'm probably expecting that from the forecasts. If we are about to be vapourised in a nuclear attack then I'm not really bothered about being warned anyway.
What bothers me is the cost.

Latest posts