Another Google intrusion into privacy or am I paranoid?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Google takes over Youtube  I hear .  Should there not be some control over companies such as this .   

They already read my emails .  

In case you are wondering Mr Google   I'm off for  a dump  then watching the new drama on TV   ...but you already knew that didn't you ??  

Google bought YouTube on 9 Oct 2006, Deal finalised 13 Nov 2006.  From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube   

Acquisition by Google (2006–2013)

On October 9, 2006, Google Inc. announced that it had acquired YouTube for $1.65 billion in Google stock,[46][47] and the deal was finalized on November 13, 2006.[48][49]

So glad to see forum "Tech-Guru" is keeping up-to-date.  P.S.  Google says you made a cup of tea after your dump and before watching the new drama on TV, and you were wearing those blue & grey socks with a hole just starting to appear around one heel. Unless Google/TubeYou is lying?

Doc H.

Google bought YouTube on 9 Oct 2006, Deal finalised 13 Nov 2006.  From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube   

So glad to see forum "Tech-Guru" is keeping up-to-date.  P.S.  Google says you made a cup of tea after your dump and before watching the new drama on TV, and you were wearing those blue & grey socks with a hole just starting to appear around one heel. Unless Google/TubeYou is lying?

Doc H.
now how would you know that, I thought I was the only one who got the ‘advert’ notification.  
worrying thing is I only happen to mention Dekeington towers to the wife the other evening and we don’t have a dot or anything? 

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S.  Google says you made a cup of tea after your dump and before watching the new drama on TV, and you were wearing those blue & grey socks with a hole just starting to appear around one heel. Unless Google/TubeYou is lying?
No it was coffee  ,  shows what they know .    Holy socks in the bin .      I'll just leave Googe  to checking out my emails   ,  tracking down photos of the recipients and posting them on Facebook .        

I still want that looked into but  my MP  is firkin useless  and  doesn't answer queries .     Might change my name to Muhammed Evans .