Anyone Need A Room For Elex?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I`ve booked a room; and cannot attend - waaaaaaay too much to do :(

So there is a room at the travellodge, next to the pub - I can`t get my money back - 

pm me if interested. Time sensitive ( obviously)

I can't afford to go, :(

Unless I get paid tomoz, as promised, but I'm not holding too much hope.

Coulda done with going too as I've a few things I wanted to sort, and have a look at...

Pull your bloody fingers out and get it sorted mun! ;)

I'll be there, I have the IET , the NICEIC, NAPIT, the ECA and a few others to barrack this year I hope!

Plus I want to have a go at the IET about the new electronic regs system, subscription my a**e.

Not happy.

Due to excruciating circumstances I will not be attending. ( again)....

If however you see any freebies for me then please get them

Remember that you MAY be the first to buy a WAGOBOX jamjar at Coventry........but not THE FIRST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD TO BUY ONE EVER EVER EVER

just saying
never happy,

never,

ever,

happy,

:shakehead

:slap

Due to excruciating circumstances I will not be attending. ( again)....

If however you see any freebies for me then please get them

Remember that you MAY be the first to buy a WAGOBOX jamjar at Coventry........but not THE FIRST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD TO BUY ONE EVER EVER EVER

just saying
just too tight to buy beer,

:slap

and JD,,,,,,,,,,

tbh i prefer the book anyway, so wouldnt get the 'digital' version. i can find something in the book much quicker than on a computer

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope it is for the time you keep paying, from the next version onward.

Any books you have in e-book format you will retain access.

From Amd2 on, you will only be able to access the books while you keep paying.

If you pay for a year, you get access for a year, that is what the IET customer base wanted apparently.

A RIP OFF if you ask me.

I was an IET e-book customer, no-one asked me!

SeriouslyAnnoyed.com

That's typical of most things digital based, they hook you in with the 'too good too be true' offers, them when you're books they just reel you in with the sudden change of status.

There's a reason why digital formats are not good.

Sorry matey - I realise it leaves you as the only "horseman" there............But if the big clients are calling, I have to answer :(

Not happy myself - I was looking forward to a couple of days away. Not to mention hoping for some good deals on tools, to replace the nicked stuff - but, at the same time, the money I stand to make in those two days more than covers the discount I might get at the show - so I`m better off ( on paper) working.

Off to bed - the third 4.00 am start this week beckons......... :(

So who is at ELEX Coventry tomorrow ?   I should be there , if all goes to plan . 

May be going the A45 route if the M6 is it's usual PITA .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts