APPRENTICE REQUIRED

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmiller

Reaction score
looking to take on another apprentice, ive tried the collages and there no help, weirdly??? im from bedfordshire, working in a 50mile radius. give me a shout i need the help now asap

rob.

Have you tried JTL, they are a training provider for apprentices. The apprentices have to pass certain tests to be part of JTL. The last I heard they were also giving grants of

with all the people wanting to be sparks these days id have thought you would be mobbed by offering an apprenticeship,may be worth looking for a mature apprentice who wants to learn and IS willing to take a pay cut to be in the trade.its a good offer these days,im surprised your finding it hard to fill with an offer like that to be honest..

Its nearly everyday somebody is looking for work strange you can't find one how about putting it in the vacancies section.

I find it hard to belive you cant get the college interested.

I think there may confusion about the term "apprentice"

If you take ona an apprentice you agree a contract, to train them for a set period of time, fund them through college and in return they take a lower than average pay deal.

Lots of paperwork, you post sort of implies you need some help now, but with no long term commitment.

If I read that wrong I'm sorry

I find it hard to belive you cant get the college interested.I think there may confusion about the term "apprentice"

If you take ona an apprentice you agree a contract, to train them for a set period of time, fund them through college and in return they take a lower than average pay deal.

Lots of paperwork, you post sort of implies you need some help now, but with no long term commitment.

If I read that wrong I'm sorry
thats was my first impressions too ,

sorry if I got it wrong also,

but your post did indeed give the impression you wanted someone with some knowledge but with no commitment,

maybe a good mate is what you need, or an improver that is doing his own nightschool and looking for the practical side of things.

looking to take on another apprentice, ive tried the collages and there no help, weirdly??? im from bedfordshire, working in a 50mile radius. give me a shout i need the help now asaprob.
Hi rob I currently live in the croydon area, do you cover that area at all?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Hi Rob, I am looking at making a break from my current career as a catering manager. I am 28 and come from bedfordshire also. I come from a family of tradesman, my father being an electrician for 46 years, but sadly now retired.

Would you be willing to take on a mature apprentice?

John

Hi Rob, I am looking at making a break from my current career as a catering manager. I am 28 and come from bedfordshire also. I come from a family of tradesman, my father being an electrician for 46 years, but sadly now retired. Would you be willing to take on a mature apprentice?

John
Hi Rob Im currently looking for electrical work i have 2330 levels 2 & 3 & 17th edition the only thing i need is experience so im intrested i live in kempston & my drive is to be succesful to gain expereince & go on to do 2391 test & inspect. My name Ian Dempsey i have worked as electricians mate on some previous contracts & for m.o.d camps rectifying faults before being layed off. I would be greatly intrested in being assistance, My contact details are 07947679020 or [email protected]

Thanks

Ian

Sounds great rob, I'm from harrow near wembley , currently got 2330 level 2 and 3, 17th edition, 2391, experience in domestic, but would like to explore into commercial/ industrial As well , is it on a permanent basis? Cheers

Hi Rob

My Name is Micah Brand, Im 19 year old level 2 going onto level 3 student within the croydon burough and i was wondering if i could get into some work with you as a trainee?? I have my own car and tools.

Hi i have currently enrolled on a level 2 electrical installation course at Bedford college. I have contacted many employers that are looking to take on apprentices/trainees but they have been filled up quicker then a blink. So i am asking if you have any work even if it's and hour and willing to take on myself, or send me in the right direction then please do not hesitate to contact me. I am 23 years old very reliable, mature and willing to learn to gain experience.

Kind Regards

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i have currently enrolled on a level 2 electrical installation course at Bedford college. I have contacted many employers that are looking to take on apprentices/trainees but they have been filled up quicker then a blink. So i am asking if you have any work even if it's and hour and willing to take on myself, or send me in the right direction then please do not hesitate to contact me. I am 23 years old very reliable, mature and willing to learn to gain experience.Kind Regards

Sam
I have removed you mobile No & e-mail address from this post. I would suggest you use the PM feature, unless you are happy for a potential host of junk mail & calls coming to you. Remember public forums are open to the worlds internet traffic.

Doc H.

Latest posts