Auto Electrician in Bristol area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know or can reccomend an auto electrician in the bristol area for me, the girlfriends car has a electrical problem which needs diagnosing, so need some rapid help. :(

ill start from the beginning shall i, her ex messed about in her car with putting lights in to promote his new business installing car lighting

anyways, he did something not sure what but after he put it all back together for her the cd player never worked again, and the heater only worked on full, so while she had the heater on driving to ours on sunday the heater basically cut out completely, and now she has taken to a garage and they said they can fix it, surprise surprise, but garages arnt auto electricians, so need someone whos trust worthy to diagnose this fault as talkign of scrapping her car which means before christmas she had to buy another which has really upset, her so i said ill see what i can find out, i really hope you can help me sort this for her.

cheers guys and girls

badger

Sorry Badge been watching Chelsea throw away the lead :_|

Does anything light up on the cd player? If not have you checked the fuse located in the panel under the glove box (from memory it's a 5amp blade but couldn't tell you what number the fuse is). If it's not the fuse he may have had the radio out & not reconnected the iso plug.

The heater/air con is in the same fuse box & will be 20 or 25amp.

Apart from that I cant be of anymore help but try this forum (my brother used it when he had a saxo) they may be able to give some advice or recommend a auto spark.

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum - Powered by vBulletin