BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey this Wholesaler dun arf generate some interest. Never heard of them myself. :|
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:^O:^O:^O

it aye a brummie job I doe fink arh Sandra!!! :x :| :) :)

Blimey this Wholesaler dun arf generate some interest. Never heard of them myself. :|
You may not have heard of them but I suspect you may have bought their products, such as Micromark, PowerLectric, Coolzone, Heatzone, Tosumi etc, via your own local wholesaler.

I've heard of Micromark, thought it was a cheapo brand sold by the DIY sheds.
No, it was one of their manufacturing brands they supplied through various divisions to wholesale, retail, trade & local authorities etc. It was a 600 employee company with a t/o of

I assume they are finished. I have been a customer for nearly ten years and have not heard a thing no letter phone call or anything. I suppose they probably have treated there staff the same.

Batty

I assume they are finished. I have been a customer for nearly ten years and have not heard a thing no letter phone call or anything. I suppose they probably have treated there staff the same.Batty
If you've used them since they went into admin you should have been asked to fill in a form. The phoenix may arise, albeit in a smaller form but with the same man behind the three stooges.

what happened to the folk in belfast and the big mouths in scotland the high flyers that is theres pics of belfast i reckon taken near the end .....still had a good oty of stock

is this the pheonix?

MM

Unit 10

Ellerslie Square Ind Est

11 Lyham Rd

LONDON

SW2 5DZ

who are the stooges?

is this the pheonix?MM

Unit 10

Ellerslie Square Ind Est

11 Lyham Rd

LONDON

SW2 5DZ

who are the stooges?
Flags up online as Micromark with a link to the BDC website. I heard the new company was going to be based at Park Royal. With a name like Shalom I suspect you know who the 3 stooges are!

As a very recent ex staffer of BDC (December 2008 ) I was disappointed by the lack of info from the Administrators .We could see the writing on the wall a while back , some of the better members of the Management saw it a long time ago and moved away . I wish the new MM company well , and hope that it does not make the same mistakes again . Oh and hopefully they will listen to what the Customer has to say .

As a very recent ex staffer of BDC (December 2008 ) I was disappointed by the lack of info from the Administrators .We could see the writing on the wall a while back , some of the better members of the Management saw it a long time ago and moved away . I wish the new MM company well , and hope that it does not make the same mistakes again . Oh and hopefully they will listen to what the Customer has to say .
Same people, same arrogance, same s**t service. Nothing changes.

Well said exbdc . Would be nice to think that things might change , but I fear you are right . The Company lost some very good Management round my area (t'North ) just because they had always done business that way and weren't about to change . Looks like they were wrong .

Its look like an his gang is haveing trouble from the transport he is calling in the staff to look over the process WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its look like an his gang is haveing trouble from the transport he is calling in the staff to look over the process WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and ex-staff are refusing to go back to work for "The Boys Club"!

Got to be honest , I wouldn't work for them again . They drove out the Managers who had a bit of go in them . We lost a couple of good guys here in t'North because of internal politics .

Status
Not open for further replies.