Bedtime.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABC Technical

Reaction score
Well thats me for this evening folks, thanks again for everything, am off up the wooden hill to bedlam.

Chat to you tomorrow. Nighty night. :)

Goodnight Mate. I won't be long going too.

Down the workshop for a Cig first though.

Ext:

We`re ALL going to die of something...................... :(

If Admin wants it to be something he enjoys (as I do), then "san faery ann":x

(welsh version of "Que Sera Sera!") :eek: :D

'bout time you considered stopping that habit, Admin.. :eek:
I have given up nagging him ex15, he has tried and did give up for 1 week, he'll give up when hes ready.

:D :D I gave up 18months ago!! :D :D

Showoff!!!

I started when I was 11, `cos I was very tall, and someone said it stunts your growth.

If that`s true, It`s a good job I started else I`d have been eleventeen feet tall by now!

Showoff!!!I started when I was 11, `cos I was very tall, and someone said it stunts your growth.

If that`s true, It`s a good job I started else I`d have been eleventeen feet tall by now!
Dont you just love those "facts"

" your baby will have a low birth weight" well how the hell was mine nearly 11 lb then?

"You die younger" my nan is 86, smokes and is still fit as a fiddle as is the guy nextdoor.

For 27 years I smoked (>15 a day), not filtered, but plain cigarettes (never liked filtered cigarettes anyway), from the age of 16 till I was 43 (now 51.9)... :eek:

To give up ,came from within, because I wanted to (eventually), because a few people around me died very quickly and not very nice..

If it helps any of you smokers out there, till this day I can never ever understand why I smoked in the first place..

:| ; \

I have also smoked since I was 11, am now 40 & the wife wants kids so as it's not good for my swimmers I am trying to stop & I do wish I had never started.

It's not that I am addicted, I have a habit that I need to break.

If it helps any of you smokers out there, till this day I can never ever understand why I smoked in the first place..
Because it was big and clever?....... ;)

I need to stop myself but just don't feel like it yet.......

I found giving up through the winter helped.

We dont smoke in the house because of the children, so outside in the pouring rain, high winds and even the snow to have a smoke. I got fed up of getting wet so i gave up, and it wasn't easy, but having my children refuse to kiss or hug me before bed because i smelt of smoke was the push i needed.