best phone to use with Parrot CK3100

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revjames

'funny' man™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this has been a hot topic. I have posted about the problems I have had with my LG Optimus P500. It refuses to auto connect. I have sent it to LG and T Mobile and they now tell me it will not auto connect (not sure why) but they wont give me a refund (I am saying its not fit for purpose)

I drive a lot in my job and its important to be able to answer calls. My Nokia 2720 works seamlessly with the system. Never once have I had to do anything to pair or connect (other than the first time). I have decided to sell the LG and a couple of other phones I have and buy something that I know will work with the parrot. So if you have the Parrot CK3100 and your phone works with it and auto connects I would be interested to know what it is. I have tried searching on the interweb with little success.

never had any problems with my blackberry & parrot HF kits

my phone has 4 different parrot HF kits in it memory, and never fails to conenct to any of them (unless the parrot has been re-set)

My iPhone 3GS has never failed with my ck3100 touch wood. And my pals got a blackberry touch which he's never had problems with his ck3100. Hth

Here you have all the alternatives but generally speaking, I don't have much experience of Apple iPhone4 But Blackberry will give you results with parrot HF kits

I thought that they only needed to be discoverable for pairing,,,, and that once paired that they should automatically connect without a problem..

I've not had an I car kit though, but i did used to use earpieces which connected without too much problem.

I have the cm3100 and my Android HTC desire z works perfect. Syns contacts and everything. Didn't even need to update parrot firmware. What version of Android is on your lg?

Sent from my Desire Z