Big brother

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Brennan

Reaction score
come on admit it whos going to be watching it?????

i say i wont but i no i will end up doing :coat

I do watch it.

Well i watch the launch, see what housemates go in, if they look an interesting bunch then i do watch it, the tasks and eviction i like watching.

Admin says,

10:45, blah goes to the toilet,

10:46, blah comes out of the toilet,

10:47, blah is in the kitchen.

For god sake who cares!!!!

He goes mad, when i watch, then goes up his brother-in-laws to watch tv up there.

I don't watch so much TV these days. I watched it for 15 minutes once , a load self centered , self promoting , egotistical nobodys who talk utter carp . Totally banal,stupid, pathetically undemanding, cheapo television supplying fresh nonsensical fodder to the Daily Star and SUN which brainwashes the general population into thinking something important is happening and forget about our MPs taking the pistallero out of the working classes who are losing their jobs ,seeing their savings diminish some of them abandoning their pets because they can't afford to feed them while they claim for mortgages on homes they havn't even got, or having their bloody moats cleaned at our expense , I wish someone would pay to clean my moat out occasionally, and this could be the longest sentence ,ever on the Forum.

No I will not be watching that carp , I'd rather inject car battery acid into my eyes.

I won't be watching. I may catch the occasional glimpse but it's shockingly bad.

All it is now is people wanting to be famous. Was quite a clever idea to start with but as a 1 off.

Remember when the 2000 series was on worked at the time on the Liverpool-Isle of Man ferry.

We where over night in Douglas and someone had brought in a video of the previous days show to watch, did a bit of a meany by switching off all the TV screens in the public rooms so they could only hear it and not watch it, they soon got the hint, switched it off and did not bring it on board again.

I have to say that I won't be watching, the Mentalist on channel 5 is too good to miss

I've just seen the fun bags on Sophie (.)(.) yeah I'll be watching.

I wont as I dont have a T.V. Thank god.
Do you get hounded by the TV licence people , I have a customer who does, they don't believe he has no TV. They threaten him with court action ,he says OK, suits me, then nothing ever happens. Till next year.

Deke

i like buying a new tv and they send your details to the tv licencing people

it shows up that i dont have a tv licence for the property

but the good lady does !!!!!

i love all the threatening letters,,,,, go on go for it....

but they dont as it is all automated.....which leads me to believe its all scare tactics