Calling ALL Female Electricians, Lady Electricians.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Just a thought Ladies. I know there are quite a few Female Sparks on this forum.

Whether you are qualifed, training etc, would you be so kind as to make a post here, so that I can see how many and who you are please?

Please note that this thread is for female sparks ONLY! Deke, you don't count, even though you dress up as a woman, every weekend - Sorry, mate. :D

Many thanks Ladies,

Admin.

Hi Admin,

I'm waving too.

Mrs Streetlighter, why don't we highjack this thread, not tell the boys and go out for a few girlie :Y :Y:Y

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yehhhhhh go for it ali, im game, just make drinky an OJ!

we'll show all the lads how its done!

im a female sparky qualified to 17th ed living in wales no experience but wud love to have it cant find a job anywhere unless time served!!!!!!

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. It's good to have you on-board.

Bridgend - Lovely part of South Wales. :D

Hello lovely people, i am in the female category too, so count me in. Looking forward to talk to you all.

Cheers & Bisous

Fabienne

Hello Fabienne. Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board too. :)

Just a thought Ladies. I know there are quite a few Female Sparks on this forum.Whether you are qualifed, training etc, would you be so kind as to make a post here, so that I can see how many and who you are please?

Please note that this thread is for female sparks ONLY! Deke, you don't count, even though you dress up as a woman, every weekend - Sorry, mate. :D

Many thanks Ladies,

Admin.
im a sparky but im a man :slap

Hello fellow lady sparks! come one girls lets give these guys a run for there money!!!!

hang on a min guys!

i did not agree nor sign up for no calander!!! lol!!!

me dont think Mr S would like it!!!

hang on a min guys!i did not agree nor sign up for no calander!!! lol!!!

me dont think Mr S would like it!!!
WHAT??? I take it he hasn't told you about him agreeing to do the Male Calendar then?
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png