Car Manuals?`

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which specific car manuals are you looking for, I have a few dozen in pdf and a a good few hundred motorcycle manuals as well. Some of them are in languages other than english but you can run them through a translator if a push comes to a shove.

I did have an 03 307 manual for petrol 1'6 , if the 2'0 diesel is in it I could have look and make sure the wife hasnt dumped it,

Or is there anything specific you want to know?

I done all my own servicing on the wifes 307. Had it over 5 years.

Well we have he brake pads and discs front and back which I'm not worried about. Then we have a heater blower that has failed and the word is the resistor pack has failed, apparently a straight swap out its just getting to it. It hides in the fan duct behind the cents console of dash. Then there a faulty indicator connection somewhere. Then we finish up with a full service.

The Main dealer has said that the cam belt should be replaced any time now. So that's for later.

Heater blower is a common fault on 307s as is a faulty horn, I can tell you how to (hopefully) fix both of those for free,

its a pain getting at the resistor pack, but its a free fix and generally only needs the terminals cleaned.

The wifes car went to only full blow or 2 , then nothing, its not a serious problem

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 01:03 ----------

You access the resistor pack from behind the glove compartment. :)

Bell me mate and I can talk you through it, Im not wasting my minutes on the 2 hours of you cursing and swearing trying to get it back in again. :slap

BTW, I used a dremel with a small wire brush to clean the terminals, they are pretty well sunk.!

Latest posts