Car Manuals?`

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steps is wright ,You access the resistor pack from behind the glove compartment i had one go on me , remove the linner of the glove compartment and put hand in too the fan is right , hold the fan unit and turn upways (like a large lamp) the resistor is in the fan unit, mine had burnt-out one connection so i had to solder a new one on , the main dealers would renew the loom but you dont have too ( i think that there are 4 wires ) mine lasted 4or 5 years after this

Last edited by a moderator:
Well have tackled daughters car today, only got oil change to do tomorrow.

Steps that resistor pack was easy enough, did it from drivers side, no more than 15 minutes.

If the diesel is like the petrol then the filter comes off easily with a socket, 17 or 19mm IIRC,,,.

Remember and re-check the oil after a 5 minute drive to rid airlocks etc,

oh, amd slight underfill is better than overfill.

Put all 5 files of the RAR archive into a folder, assuming you have WinRAR installed right click on the first RAR file select WinRAR > Extract here. If the archive isn't passworded and assuming the MD5 hashes all check out it should just extract.

If you don't have WinRAR go to the developers website and download it 4 free (www.rarlabs.com/downloads.htm). If you get an error during the extraction process please post exactly what the error screen says.

Here's the other concern I have, now that I have changed the discs and pads, I noticed that the brake pedal is very spongy which I know means the system needs bleeding. The trouble is it is an abs system and I have heard that abs systems can not be bled in the same way. So any suggestions from those that may have some knowledge in this? Cheers.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 01:09 ---------- Previous post was made at 01:07 ----------

Put all 5 files of the RAR archive into a folder, assuming you have WinRAR installed right click on the first RAR file select WinRAR > Extract here. If the archive isn't passworded and assuming the MD5 hashes all check out it should just extract.If you don't have WinRAR go to the developers website and download it 4 free (www.rarlabs.com/downloads.htm). If you get an error during the extraction process please post exactly what the error screen says.
Thanks for this I will try it on my laptop tomorrow (later today), and report back.

I actually downloaded it to test it, the first attempt failed because one part was corrupt but it worked fine after I tried downloading that part again. Being an archive it's imperative you have all the parts for it to extract. If it gives you headaches let me know and I'll upload the uncompressed pdf to my seedbox and make it into a torrent for you. The manual is pretty good quality scans, it's not OCR'd so you can't text search it but it's certainly usable.

As for your spongy brakes, often with new pads is they need to 'bed in' and will become less spongy after some use. You shouldn't need to re-bleed if you just separated the caliper pistons to accommodate the wider new pads, you'd only need to bleed if you opened a bleed nipple or loosened one of the hoses during the work.

When you changed the pads did you let the excess fluid escape to waste or did you force it back down the pipe?

Only asked as I forced mine which blocked the ABS sensor and then had problems with the ABS and ESP

Did as I know to do and as advised by peugeot, use a wind back tool, so forced. Please tell me more as too the abs esp problems and what happened and how did you resolve it?

Latest posts