cembre tools spares and service manuals ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkydude

Reaction score
Hi all, just bought a secondhand Cembre PO7000 pump and TC120 cutting head off the bay , just got it tonight and i think it is in need of some TLC,

Box was covered in hydraulic fluid, pump missing retracting spring and blades got a chunk out of it. Ideally i need to buy spares for it to fix it up myself. Anyone got any links to the users manuals for either of the units , as i dont want to damage anything any more than it already is .

Tried searching google and can find nothing at all apart from the catalogue page from cembres site. I emailed them before the tool came for the info and recieved nothing back from them as yet .

Any leads appreciated

Anyone ever taken the cutters to anywhere to get the blades sharpened ??? just wondered if that may be an option for the cutter

Nick

Thanks for that Link Andy , i had looked at it earlier but completely missed the drawing it is just what i needed for the head , the pump is still eluding me at the moment .

Thanks again.

Sidewinder, any ideas where i would take the blades to be sharpened , an engineering factory ??? metalworkers???

Nick