college part time Vs fast track

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Godfarther

i am 28 years old.

I am happy to go back to college its just the time scale and geting a new job so i can go to college on a eve.

Hi Godfartheri am 28 years old.

I am happy to go back to college its just the time scale and geting a new job to i can go to college on a eve.
Still a youthful age.

Don

Hi guys ,i have been a student for about 5 months with my training provider and the support is very good (phone,email and text and forum) and i love it. Its a struggle to juggle my job,wife and kids sometimes, but im determined to pass no matter how long it takes . college was not an option for me so this form of training works well. Big respect to anyone who wants to better them self in life. Its all worth it in the end guys!

Hi guys ,i have been a student for about 5 months with my training provider and the support is very good (phone,email and text and forum) and i love it. Its a struggle to juggle my job,wife and kids sometimes, but im determined to pass no matter how long it takes . college was not an option for me so this form of training works well. Big respect to anyone who wants to better them self in life. Its all worth it in the end guys!
You are right, it is hard for anyone to improve or change jobs.

Its not the trainee that is at fault it is the whole system for not allowing people like you to do it any other way.

To do the college route for you would bring hardship you could ill afford with a young child and wife.

However I do not think you should have to pay through the nose to do it, which is what you have to do with no support.