Company Stickers on Consumer Units....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jibspark

Electrician
Reaction score
Hi all,

just had a thought and decided to run it by you lot.

do you think it would be a good idea to have some small stickers made that have company name and phone number on, then when you go to do some work at someones house etc, you can stick them on the front of the dist board. (with customers permission of course)

i have stickers with my company name/logo/phone number - its not optional on new equipment (new DB, alarm panel, bellbox etc), although it could be removed. depending on what im doing, i often add a sticker to DB on other large jobs

have got some other jobs from the bellbox sticker

i add personall stickers to all my jobs both gas and electrical.

name,contact number and web site.

260 labels for less than 4 pound

2892_1_sbl.JPG

Your name and address and phone number/email/website can be printed on if you wish.

The wording can be changed to anything that you require.

Up to 7 lines of text (although 6 is best)

each can have around 27 characters

i think i will get some made.

i didnt realise it was such a common thing to do.

i do it already...

vista print do them as 'return address labels'

well thats what i use

i have a mate who has done this for a few years and it works

I had some printed with circuit designation, phone number and company name on so I do get call backs.

For 100 crackback labels I think it only cost me about

I got a load of periodic inspection / wiring colours two 2 version of bs7671 / high cpc current and rcd stickers of ebay all with my company name / phone number and web adress on.

all have to be applied as per regs;)

I got a load of periodic inspection / wiring colours two 2 version of bs7671 / high cpc current and rcd stickers of ebay all with my company name / phone number and web adress on.all have to be applied as per regs;)
please don't take it as an insult craig but your username sounds like a couple of homosexual gentlemen.

I think that everytime you post

(sarni make me want a bacon sarni...............)

please don't take it as an insult craig but your username sounds like a couple of homosexual gentlemen.I think that everytime you post

(sarni make me want a bacon sarni...............)
You Apache..

make me want to get out a guitar and start doing my Hank Marvin impression & my Shadows foot movments...

or am I showing my age again..

Apache No1 21 July 1960 in spent 21weeks in charts!

:coat :coat:coat:coat:coat

Blushing:p

You Apache..make me want to get out a guitar and start doing my Hank Marvin impression & my Shadows foot movments...

or am I showing my age again..

Apache No1 21 July 1960 in spent 21weeks in charts!

:coat :coat:coat:coat:coat

Blushing:p
I have heard it but didn't know that was what it was called

for the benefit of those born in the last 40 years or so

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ax7PoQd0euk?feature=oembed :D

I'm named after a friendly, dead cow I was very fond of. 762 was her number. I have pictures :(

Hi all,just had a thought and decided to run it by you lot.

do you think it would be a good idea to have some small stickers made that have company name and phone number on, then when you go to do some work at someones house etc, you can stick them on the front of the dist board. (with customers permission of course)
Its NOT a good idea...

It is essential basic cheep advertising & promotion for your business..

been standard practice through industry for donkeys years..

So go for it Sort it out first thing in the morning! ;) :D

e.g. look at almost any alarm panel.. supplied by xyz alarms..

back in the days when people used to by new cars from garages...

you nearly always saw a garage name in the back window or on the Tax disc holder.

When I left school back in 197blah, and started an apprenticeship,

one of the things every engineer had was a roll of company name & address stickers to slap over everything we installed!

If ever I come across a CU without a name already on it I naturally assume it has been fitted by a DIY Joe,

or someone who has no pride in their work! :(

Its NOT a good idea...It is essential basic cheep advertising & promotion for your business..

been standard practice through industry for donkeys years..

So go for it Sort it out first thing in the morning! ;) :D

e.g. look at almost any alarm panel.. supplied by xyz alarms..

back in the days when people used to by new cars from garages...

you nearly always saw a garage name in the back window or on the Tax disc holder.

When I left school back in 197blah, and started an apprenticeship,

one of the things every engineer had was a roll of company name & address stickers to slap over everything we installed!

If ever I come across a CU without a name already on it I naturally assume it has been fitted by a DIY Joe,

or someone who has no pride in their work! :(
ive just ordered some, i had no idea it was that common! for some reason i just thought of it.

Applaud Smileygood man!!!

once you get em...

stick one everywhere you work...

even it its just changing a bulb! ;) :D
You go and fit nice fancy brushed chrome flat plate switches and sockets, then plaster your sticker all over them

:D

Love it ;)