Crabtree recall

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Curve boards !!---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:28 ----------

There was more but the Time-out struck again !!!!! :_|X(X(X(headbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbang
why do people have this thing with the edit time out. if you have more to add, simply make a new post, which will be added to your previous post if someone else hasnt already posted. no time out, no loosing what you have typed

Well its just me then .... its a conspiracy......... Admin hates me , he waits until I'm half way through a post and presses this button and the rest of my words dissapear into the ether .

Unfortunately, Evans Electric, It IS a neccessity - to prvent members deleting their posts and sodding the forum up.

With regard to getting the same forms over and over, do you guys not scan ANY forms before sending them off?

It would save you writing it out again, just find where you scanned it to on the PC, print off and post.

Latest posts