Cumbria Shootings

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most road deaths are tragic accidents, what happened in Cumbria today was just plain murder..

I'll bid you goodnight..

Not wishing to disrespect or trivialise the horror and trauma of this event,but in relation to the gun debate.....

More people are killed on the roads in UK each day. :(

Quite frequently involving younger drivers and/or intoxicating substances and/or speeding etc..

Comparing with different measuring scales guns appear safe. :|

As with many debates, there is no clear cut easy answer.
but there is a lot more cars in the UK than there are guns... if there was a similar number of guns, then death rate would be much higher

It does bring it home that this sort of thing can happen to anyone, anywhere . My thoughts go to the families of the victims of this tragic event . :pray

my gun is locked away with no shot in the house at all i take it to gun club buy my rounds do a set then any shot left over i hand in i do not put my gun and shot in the car like some people i see at club i return home clean then put back in gun safe key locked away in another safeplace .. i respect guns and i do say we need to change the gun laws for better use and ownership.. i have been brought up with guns clubs & guns..