Damn thieves !!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as an aside to this,

can I ask why all the st. georges flags suddenly disappeared when england got knocked out of the world cup?

they are your national flag,

I actually only put my national flag out on 1st July to commerate the SOMME , as I do every year, and I thought that perhaps this year the english flags would be out too, but unfortunately most of them had gone by that time

We get a lot of St. George flags in B,ham , not connected with soccer or the Somme , they have their own agenda.
well

as one soccer pundit stated,

its about time they were claimed back as the english flag

I know thats not good english,

but just claim YOUR flag back,

fly it for your forefathers, and be proud of your country,

Im almost a foreigner in your country and I am proud,

and although it is a British flag,

if anyone (inc the polis) ask me to take it down I would refuse,

Englishmen (and women)

take a stand

Is it true that Rooney is going to quit football ?

Apparently he wants to start playing soccer

Did you hear the England flight was diverted to Glasgow airport so they'd be assured a heroes welcome??

I mean, we should never have drawn against such a rubbish team, they played terrible football and im almost ashamed to call myself Algerian!!!!

Osama Bin Laden released a video to prove he was still alive in which he said that Englands performance at the world cup was dreadful. British Intelligence dismissed this out of hand, saying it could have been released anytime in the last 44 years....

:Y :D