Dimplex dou heater fault

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NrG1968

Reaction score
I've been using 2 dimplex duo storage heaters for 3 years (fairview new build) this winter one of them went wrong, i tried to adjust the storage heat by holding down the + indicator for 10 seconds as i have done many times in the past, this time all the lights lit up and then it apperars to have frozen..

if i power on both supplys and power on all i get is 10 leds the front of the heater then get to hot too touch running on daytime power, if i try and ajust the led panel blinks and clicks but nothing changes, i havent left it over night as i cant afford to leave it running.

any ideas how to re-set or if you have come across this before

any help welcome - i have attached a couple of pictures

NrG

GetAttachment[1] (2).jpg

GetAttachment[1].jpg

Morning oldtimespark

The child lock indicator is off i have tried holding + & - to switch on and then off but when switched on all i get is 10 red LEDs no combination of button presses does anything.

as the storage and front panel heat work i'm thinking it ust have somethng to do with the control panel itself ? can these be changed any idea where i would buy one

thanks for you response,

NrG

You could try ringing dimplex they have always been very helpful over the phone with me and know their stuff, on a par with honeywell.