DIY ers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole thing hangs on who is competent to do the job. There are many people with good understanding of electrics (electronics/telecoms engineers/technicians and even A level physics students) who could - with a few pointers - make a damn fine job of a DIY electrical project.

I've been strapped for cash in the past and I'll support anyone who is competent to save a bit of money providing they do it safely and understand their responsibilities (and use me for a PIR afterwards!!!!)

The whole thing hangs on who is competent to do the job. There are many people with good understanding of electrics (electronics/telecoms engineers/technicians and even A level physics students) who could - with a few pointers - make a damn fine job of a DIY electrical project. I've been strapped for cash in the past and I'll support anyone who is competent to save a bit of money providing they do it safely and understand their responsibilities (and use me for a PIR afterwards!!!!)
Applaud Smiley well said Dave

Calmed down a bit ;) ?

The whole thing hangs on who is competent to do the job. There are many people with good understanding of electrics (electronics/telecoms engineers/technicians and even A level physics students) who could - with a few pointers - make a damn fine job of a DIY electrical project. I've been strapped for cash in the past and I'll support anyone who is competent to save a bit of money providing they do it safely and understand their responsibilities (and use me for a PIR afterwards!!!!)
Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

AND they make you a nice cup of tea or coffee & have some chocolate biscuits!!! :) :) :) :)