Dodgy builder

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is something to be said about dealing directly with the customer

how much did the builder put on the

It's been a hard week, a lesson learn't but not quite...................

(The Don & his boys, would be proud)

My daughter caught wind of this builders tatics and demanded his address..................................................

4 of them, larger then life (I'm not joking either), proceeded to the builders address, this evening..................................................................

My account should be settled before Monday..

:x

result, so can your daughter and her mates go round one of my customers as they aint paid and its been a week already!! :|
I'm not joking, 2 of the 'friends' you simply wouldn't argue with, full stop...

They are young people who have done work for me and are very fond of my daughter and so are very protective...

I've not had a response from the builder, nor do I expect one, apart form his payment.....

I feel better in myself and will confirm the outcome, but it's not nice just being owed a some of money, but being laughed at and smart 'rsed by some clever witted builder is no fun..

He only has him self to blame..

It's been a hard week, a lesson learn't but not quite...................(The Don & his boys, would be proud)

My daughter caught wind of this builders tatics and demanded his address..................................................

4 of them, larger then life (I'm not joking either), proceeded to the builders address, this evening..................................................................

My account should be settled before Monday..

:x
Ive got this funny feelin that ext's daughter may be friends with the dons familia. :eek:

Im gonna say no more, and im deffo not gonna argue with exts daughter. :|

Ive got this funny feelin that ext's daughter may be friends with the dons familia. :eek: Im gonna say no more, and im deffo not gonna argue with exts daughter. :|
As often is the case...

Your wisdom exceeds your Avatar Steptoe! ;) :) :x