Door buzzer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meady

Reaction score
Hi chaps

I have been asked to install a buzzer on a door which sounds while open then stops when closed. Can anyone point me in the right direction where to purchase the parts?

There is power near by which I can tap into (230 volts) so will require a transformer.

Cheers

Dan.

Hi chaps

I have been asked to install a buzzer on a door which sounds while open then stops when closed. Can anyone point me in the right direction where to purchase the parts?

There is power near by which I can tap into (230 volts) so will require a transformer.

Cheers

Dan.

A standard buzzer (6 - 12V) Freidland type thing and one of the old fashioned shop door switches . Byron may do them.

Afterthought :- Denmans used to sell the old fashioned shop door contact switches.

A standard buzzer (6 - 12V) Freidland type thing and one of the old fashioned shop door switches . Byron may do them.

Afterthought :- Denmans used to sell the old fashioned shop door contact switches.