Elecsa coaching

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarkster

Reaction score
Has any opted for elecsa coaching prior to assessment? I'm considering it as it's been a few months since I did my 17th edition and do not want to stump up the cash if he's going to turn up and catch me out! Iv read that this is not what they do and that there nice fella's anyone had the cooaching or can Any one give any sample questions they may ask?. Any help much appreciated.

If yOu don't know the answers when being assessed you will be allowed to look up in osg, or any other reference material you have. It's what you would do in real life if you didn't know answer. There nice people mate so your probably worrying about nothing. Do yOu know any part p registered sparks who could help you out? Good luck with it anyway mate

i agree with Andy here, money making SCAM... just have ur books to hand during the assessment and ur'll be fine. they are not here to catch u out...

Just refresh yourself before the asscessment.

I'm not with Elecsa but I'm sure the assessor may want you to demonstrate how you test and whether you understand the results?

Good luck!

Also the various building regs (notches and holes, fire barriers). I was also asked what the WEEE Directive is.

Latest posts