Electric meter - end of life

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's so much in that article, government backed funding, privatisation, selling off to foreign companies and it's eventual demise. How different the world could have been....
There was another article I found a number of years ago that went into the development of the batteries but I can't find it now
At the auction viewings there were a number of former members of staff present and it was quite sad to hear their thoughts on how the technology had been shelved while being so close to full scale production, makes you wonder over 25 years on how much development of battery technology was lost and how much further on we might be now

There was another article I found a number of years ago that went into the development of the batteries but I can't find it now
At the auction viewings there were a number of former members of staff present and it was quite sad to hear their thoughts on how the technology had been shelved while being so close to full scale production, makes you wonder over 25 years on how much development of battery technology was lost and how much further on we might be now
This is what makes me angry, if Exxon hadn't run their black ops to discredit their own research, and everybody else's, into climate change, we would be well on the way to carbon neutral by now

Latest posts