Electrical Testing For Landlords

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a person who works all over the British isles, (Not Just England) should have a good grasp of the laws applicable to any regions they are working in?

AND..

therefore should have been able to reference them easily rather than just moaning about..

"thats a regulation not law".. "what act is this from"?????

Again I must have missed your references to the applicable laws and statues that may have been more constructive toward answering the thread...

as you appear more content with arguing for arguing sake and calling people names..

which although may be to your taste..  I assume not the the whole forums taste..

as either you or the forum have removed the posts???

Which in itself speaks volumes don't you think???

I am sure the OP can work out if he is in England Scotland Wales NI etc....

NO

the point is

do NOT state a restricted fact as being an encompassing fact,

either make it clear what you are saying is limited, or dont state it at all,

its really not that hard,

lots of people will simply link into the thread halfway through and read some of your mis-informed information and think it to be correct, when in fact it is only relevant in certain areas of the UK.

if its in correct it is incorrect,

nothing you can say will divert from the fact you continually provide factually wrong information,

its not the first time this has happened, this is why Ive finally got fed up,

either state where this information relates to or dont bother stating misleading stuff at all.

NO

the point is

do NOT state a restricted fact as being an encompassing fact,

either make it clear what you are saying is limited, or don't state it at all,

its really not that hard,

lots of people will simply link into the thread halfway through and read some of your mis-informed information and think it to be correct, when in fact it is only relevant in certain areas of the UK.

if its in correct it is incorrect,

nothing you can say will divert from the fact you continually provide factually wrong information,

either state where this information relates to or dont bother stating misleading stuff at all.
Still wrong...

The point is if you try actually answering the OPs question, i.e. "the topic of the thread",

rather than just critisising the way others have answered the question...

and debating any points you disagree with in an adult manner without resorting to name calling...

it would be a far more constructive input to the forum...

is really is not that hard...

Any fool who simply reads half a thread on any internet forum and takes anything they read as fact without referencing or backing up that information is precisely that a Fool!..

By providing links to a lot of my posts I have actually provided enough information for anyone to actually read where any information relates to....

and if it is relevant to them.

If some people choose to not read or only half read that information then that is their problem not mine...

But the information linked does carry some relevance to the topic under discussion despite numerous of your misleading posts (now deleted) stating that that have absolutely no relevance at all...

By the same measure that you are trying to restrict others from posting their input to a thread,

then many of you own posts should be disallowed as well .. factually incorrect and misleading statements.

As I have already pointed out...

The OP makes no reference as to where in the country he is.....

Hi..could somebody clear up an issue regarding Electrical Testing and Certification for Rented Properties?. I keep hearing conflicting reports from Landlords Agents that some say they are required by Law and others say they're not. Without going into the for and against at this point could anybody clarify the point?

Many Thanks..

Tony
so who are you to judge that any of my posts carry no relevance to the topic

It appears that you only want to discuss all encompassing global laws  or nothing at all...

which is an opinion you are entitled to..

but I disagree with as it is just as probable that some other facts that you regard as restricted..

may be very relevant to the OP.

no, not a personal attack, I dont know you personally to do such a thing,

Notwithstanding the apparent contradictions in your above comments....

If you do have issues with other content on other threads..

Then it may be best to have discussed them on those threads (whatever they may be)..

Rather than this one?

:|

Last edited by a moderator: