Electrician required

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well id love to help but im too far away, and i have other plans (like running around a field playing paintball shooting people and getting shot at)

Steps,

if you need a crimper, I can send mine overnight to you tomorrow if you are interested, same for you Noz.

Not sure which one is closest to scouse TBH.

pm me your number again mate, if you are really struggling, I emptied my box and must have binned you, sorry, :Blushing

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:41 ----------

Steps,if you need a crimper, I can send mine overnight to you tomorrow if you are interested, same for you Noz.

Not sure which one is closest to scouse TBH.
I may have a better offer, :slap

Sorry to be a killjoy guys but i am still looking for an electrician for this coming weekendCheers
What exactly needs to be done?

Do I turn up with my crimper crimp the cable and go home? I could do that, but your an hour from me, so call it 3 hours, plus fuel, so around

no, scouse,

Ive PM'd him mine anyhow.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:00 ----------

What exactly needs to be done?Do I turn up with my crimper crimp the cable and go home? I could do that, but your an hour from me, so call it 3 hours, plus fuel, so around

no, scouse,Ive PM'd him mine anyhow.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:00 ----------

TBH for me its a day lost so I need a day,

thats why I hadnt replied, I thought that was a bit much for crimping some cables and IR and R1/R2 'ing them,

but what else do I do for the rest of the day.

I thought maybe he would get someone closer.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:03 ----------

I dont think you'd terminate and crimp in an hour either,,,,,,

but you are still half my price. :|

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:04 ----------

BTW, sorry about that other thing, I done one, you canNOT make money on them, thats why I didnt even bother getting back to you.
Well, if scouse is willing to pay I could bring my crimpers;)

Latest posts