Evening All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trev

Reaction score
Hi

I'm Trev, a spark from Newcastle. 49 years old 1 wife 2 sons 1 daughter 1 grandson 1 dog 7 guitars

I may come across as a bit grumpy at times but I'm warm and fuzzyreally, I just don't suffer fools gladly

Finished my time in 84 but don't know it all yet I've just signed up for an HNC

Hello Trev,

Welcome to the forum - it's good to have you on-board.

Happy new year. :)

HiI'm Trev, a spark from Newcastle. 49 years old 1 wife 2 sons 1 daughter 1 grandson 1 dog 7 guitars

I may come across as a bit grumpy at times but I'm warm and fuzzyreally, I just don't suffer fools gladly

Finished my time in 84 but don't know it all yet I've just signed up for an HNC
hi trev,glad to see you again..iam too from the darkside ..left due to mod victimisation..long story..but true...this seems a friendly place..

Tell us more :slap Have you not hear od Admins Dungeon here on TEF ROTFWL
well all i'll say theres a lot less bull and adverts on here.... :innocent

well all i'll say theres a lot less bull and adverts on here.... :innocent
you'll find this isnt all about making the admins and mods money from all the adverts and selling your email on,

its about trying to learn and understand by other peoples way of thinking and a different approach, sometimes.

we just drink beer, (or girly wine ;) ) and have a chat about how to get the next job done as painlessly as possible.

ps, some of us here have been to that dark place and hope never to have to return.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:22 ----------

hi trev,glad to see you again..iam too from the darkside ..left due to mod victimisation..long story..but true...this seems a friendly place..
NOOOOOO,,,,

it cant be true, you were wrong, plain and simple, you had a different point of view to a more favoured member so you were told off, get your facts right and stop dis-agreeing with people that know more than you do.
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot your smiley on the end o f your last comment, Steps. :eek:

Welcome to the forum all Darkside Deserters. :D

It's good to have you all on-board.

You forgot your smiley on the end o f your last comment, Steps. :eek: Welcome to the forum all Darkside Deserters. :D

It's good to have you all on-board.
Brilliant, if I'd have thought of that first I'd have changed my username! :)

Last edited by a moderator: