fike (rafiki) output module 802/0001 connections?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunty

Reaction score
Hi

I am having trouble getting the system to work when I connect the unit in. I have the fire alarm loop connected into the zone connections and the outputs going through the relay, and then I have linked out the fault connections with a bit of cable. No instructions came with the unit and the fa panels instructions aren't very helpful. Should I be putting a resistor in somewhere? The fa panel is an 8 zone twinflex pro

Thanks Andy

I don't work with this product, however I/O suggests addressable whilst your controls ain't?

I have used twin flex plus and it's not an address loop. It's sav wire or 2 wire. So the zones are radials and the eol is dip switch 1 on.

my personal opinion of rafiki is...yeuk !!

i saw a rafiki panel with ALL the zones turned OFF rendering all the zones useless..no voltage output to the devices but to look at the fire panel it all looked normal..no fault lights on..just a little power light saying..hey look at me i am ok.....torch it and replace it with something else

Check the EOL settings. This system is one of the easiest to install, and for small commercial or industrial requirements are ideal. I install loads of them, as well as fully addressable systems, the best part of twinflex systems is the ease of install and maintenance, with the addresable systems I install I am constantly badgered for information for instructions on how to reset and control the individual contacts.

The instructions for install come with every individual component, so I do not know where your question comes from. If you do a search through Google, you will find all the wiring diagrams you need, if you still have problems let me know and I will try to walk you through.

Latest posts