First rewire

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markysparky

Reaction score
Just finished my first rewire that I have run my self. Boss let me organise job, 16 dbl skts, 2 single,house ring kitchen ring and cooker circuit, 2 lighting circuits,8 cr and sw drops. bathroom lighting. new board up and bonding. smokes, bt, immersion, and fans all 1st fixed and chased in. Me and new spark took 4 days.

back kills with all the clipping in the loft!!

Just finished my first rewire that I have run my self. Boss let me organise job, 16 dbl skts, 2 single,house ring kitchen ring and cooker circuit, 2 lighting circuits,8 cr and sw drops. bathroom lighting. new board up and bonding. smokes, bt, immersion, and fans all 1st fixed and chased in. Me and new spark took 4 days.back kills with all the clipping in the loft!!
Well that sound like a bl00dy good reason for another beer!!! ]:)

well done m8!Applaud Smiley:x

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

I've said this before but I'll say it again : Rewiring houses is hard work . Gets worse as you get older , all that kneeling on hard floors and crawling through that crap that lofts are now filled with takes it out of you .

Get harder as you get older , just ask Specs.

I've said this before but I'll say it again : Rewiring houses is hard work . Gets worse as you get older , all that kneeling on hard floors and crawling through that crap that lofts are now filled with takes it out of you . Get harder as you get older , just ask Mrs Specs.
You are being Very rude tonight Deke!!!! :eek: ]:)Blushing

Latest posts