Flexible 100A cable?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies.I went to the local independent wholesalers today and explained what I wanted and the guys said that I had no chance.

Two electricians in the shop said I would be better off using car battery cable or car starter motor cable.

See what I mean, I'm really surprised it's so hard to get.
you just need to go to the right place. like UK cables or BATT cables etc

Thanks for the replies.I went to the local independent wholesalers today and explained what I wanted and the guys said that I had no chance.

Two electricians in the shop said I would be better off using car battery cable or car starter motor cable.

See what I mean, I'm really surprised it's so hard to get.
you just need to go to the right place. like UK cables or BATT cables etc

What do you want and how many meters ?
About 2 metres of flexible multi stranded 100 Amp cable to wire three fuse boards together, instead of using 25mm tails cable I want a cable with the same current capacity that is easier to work with when making tight corners inside an enclosed space.

What do you want and how many meters ?
About 2 metres of flexible multi stranded 100 Amp cable to wire three fuse boards together, instead of using 25mm tails cable I want a cable with the same current capacity that is easier to work with when making tight corners inside an enclosed space.

1 or 2 core H07RN-F flex in 25mm. Edmundsons should do it by the meter. Make the ends off with crimp lugs or butts so you don't just mash the fine wires up in the clamps.
PC,

Why not put the right pin ends on AKA bootlace ferrules?

1 or 2 core H07RN-F flex in 25mm. Edmundsons should do it by the meter. Make the ends off with crimp lugs or butts so you don't just mash the fine wires up in the clamps.
PC,

Why not put the right pin ends on AKA bootlace ferrules?

I recently carried out a similar job to yours, except i had to build a unit with 2, 3 phase time delayed Rcd's. I bought the Tri-rated from CEF, their own brand, Doncaster cables. Not kept in every branch but they can normally get it the same day.

I recently carried out a similar job to yours, except i had to build a unit with 2, 3 phase time delayed Rcd's. I bought the Tri-rated from CEF, their own brand, Doncaster cables. Not kept in every branch but they can normally get it the same day.

Latest posts