Found you all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have been reading the 2391 exam success book,well its gotta be a good bet as its written by the same guys who write the exams;)Guiness Drink
Yes got that book aswell, very useful, trick seems to be interperting question correctly, the way some questions are written seems like they are trying to trip you up (bit obvious really) ?:| . well back to a bit more revision.

I spent the whole allowed time in the exam room. One guy got up and walked out after reading the paper ! Others left after 1hr, 11/2 hrs etc
that happened in our class last time i sat the exam in july,the guy read the paper sat and thought for a short time stood up ripped it in half and stormed out never to be seen again:|Guiness Drink

I've always used spare time in an exam after 'answering' the paper, and feeling good about it, to go over it all again. You always find one or two stupid mistakes because you didn't read the question properly!