FREE LAPTOP for school children yrs 3-9

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

confused-fuse

Reaction score
yes free laptop for school children from yrs 3 - 9 if you can answer all 3 questions on this website you can get one ..

http://www.homeaccess.org.uk

please don't flame me or say its SPAM its not so far i have helped 3 families in the last 24hrs to get there grant hope someone else can get there :)

default_good%20luck.gif

yes free laptop for school children from yrs 3 - 9 if you can answer all 3 questions on this website you can get one .. http://www.homeaccess.org.uk

please don't flame me or say its SPAM its not so far i have helped 3 families in the last 24hrs to get there grant hope someone else can get there :)

default_good%20luck.gif
who attends a state-maintained school in England full time**?

Oh well thats us out :(

pass link on about time the gov paid something back :)
Take a look at our Locations and Flags...

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Anyone know what is a "state maintained school", please? I would have thought that's all schools bar private.
I think they are referring to sponsored schools (eg ADT in south london), part funded such as Catholic, and C of E etc

Anyone know what is a "state maintained school", please? I would have thought that's all schools bar private.
State maintained refers to the parents who get them.

Just wondering how much benefit a three year old gets from a laptop ?
Someone I know got a free laptop & wireless dongle. Kids can't get near it as she's too busy downloading music & shopping on ebay. Some of her mates had had one & sold them on as they don't even know how to switch it on. Surely some level of computer literacy should be demonstrated prior to issue. Another government waste of money.

Q: What is a state-maintained school?

A: State-maintained schools are otherwise known as publicly funded schools and attended by over 90 per cent of pupils. Parents do not pay any fees.

Its the system that fails, I know quite a few people who are on benefits and to make it worth coming off benefits they need a job earning at least