Full Time 17Th Edition Electrician Required

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do use sub contractors but are looking to employee a number of trades PAYE, If you are interested then message me or call, it is completely pointless to speculate in this manner as you don't know the facts! We are looking to recruit and retain high quality engineers on a full time basis. At the moment I require a full time PAYE electrician which is why I have posted on this forum. It is true, in the past we have used sub contractors but as the company has grown there is now a need to have full time engineers employed.

What we are offering is quite simple: A job with a salary, paid holiday, tablet, mobile and van with van stock to undertake your day to day work. 

I think what has confused people is the requirement to be NICEIC approved, which is difficult for an employee, I'm sure you will agree.

As it is normally the employer who is the approved body, unlike GasSafe, where it is the individual.

Thanks for making the offer on our forum by the way.

Sorry for the confusion, This is the first post I have put on here and I clicked post before finishing the advert.  I was then unable to edit it or add another post with the extra details. The NICEIC registration was really to see that the person applying was currently working under an NICEIC registration or an approved body. 

If anyone is looking for a job in London I'd be really interested to hear from you.

Thanks

Latest posts