Gardtec 595 new zone programming

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBoy

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on the procedure to add a new wireless zone to this system?

Also if I wanted to replace an existing PIR is it just a matter of removing old one and adding the new one?

Hi,

Is this your own panel ? i.e. was it purchased from new by yourself, or was it installed by a different company. If by a different company, note that a feature of Gardtec as regards the engineer code is such that if it starts with a 9 it can not be changed unless you know the original engineer code, that's the code the installing company uses and not the default engineering code as shown in the manual.

Hi,

Is this your own panel ? i.e. was it purchased from new by yourself, or was it installed by a different company. If by a different company, note that a feature of Gardtec as regards the engineer code is such that if it starts with a 9 it can not be changed unless you know the original engineer code, that's the code the installing company uses and not the default engineering code as shown in the manual.

Latest posts