Ghost stories

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my aircraft training in the other hangers which had canberra's and shackletons well old and smelly

working in them gave me the creeps,,nothing ever happened but i felt uncomfortable

I went to do some work in a bungalow up clent hills, it was one of those dark lanes and their was a frosty side wind when I got out of my car. I knocked on the door waited a few minutes and could smell someone cooking bacon. A bald old man stepped toed up behind me, he came out of nowhere" yes what do you want?"

I replied "I had come to do the rewire, are you the owner"

"Good Evans, its you, follow me around the house to the tradesman entrance.

As i walked around the rear it was dark, cold and damp, and it looked like it was going to turn into a right ole rainy day!

I'm sure I saw a Badger at the bottom of the garden inside an old broken canoe eating a stinking oldbad fish.

"Come inside, come and wipe your dirty boots on that matty."

The house was full of cobwebs, quirky antiques and I nearly caught my head on a moose head as I walked up the stairs. He took me to his bathroom which I explained was a special location.

I said " Right ok sir , I will start here" and he left me to it.

Later on his wife came upstairs and asked me if I wanted a cup of tea, then a while later the old man came back and said" do you want a drink cocker?"

I replied " Oh i think your wife has made me one"

"dont be silly, she passed away years ago!"

Hoooo, isnt that a megger spooky story.

Sprocketflup is quite difficult, perhaps i'll start to prepare a christmas story as the one above i just did "on the fly"

Yep it was

the aircraft you talk about had reports of the throttles being opened and closed in late evenings in the summer

spooky hanger....

A girl i used to work with insisted that she would see her dead grandfather all the time! To which i said thats impossible there is no such things as ghosts!! She was adamant that she always see him so i asked if i could meet him it shouldn't be hard if you see him so often! Surprisingly the conversation ended there.