Google maps / lost tools

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a classic though. leaving pliers on the roof of the Googlemaps' car.

Did you see the Painters at the end of the street having a fag break? :D
But....

if you look in another street around the corner, the pliers are on the roo, but this time they are open - i.e they have stopped, done whatever work, and left them there again!

great how everyone is always looking towards the camera too

think a few people have complained and had images removed due to invasion of privacy. What you lot recon?
im not really that bothered about it - just about everything you can see from the street anyway.

only annoying thing is, my street & a few surrounding streets dont have streetview!

think a few people have complained and had images removed due to invasion of privacy. What you lot recon?
I'd only be bothered if I happened to have something on show that I didn;t want showing on there, like having the garage door open or something. You can see my house anyway, it just sort of sits here not trying to hide from anyone so no real privacy issues.

[quote name='Andy

I'd only be bothered if I happened to have something on show that I didn;t want showing on there, like having the garage door open or something. You can see my house anyway, it just sort of sits here not trying to hide from anyone so no real privacy issues.More likely they have just rattled around and vibrated open along the way.
thats a possibility, depending on the route they took, but from what ive found, there open on one street, and closed on another. not open, partly open, less open, closed etc

point taken, just i know of 2 streets, one is closed, one is open. but then it may have gone via many other streets on the way, and then back there later so not in that streets pics

I looked again at that map , its not West Brom at all , its Cradley Heath . They talk even funnier there . Its nearer to Specs's territory TBH.
Anyone seen my pliers? :eek: :p:Blushing

West Bromwich??? blinkin heck!!!! :(

they may as well call it Manchester and be done with it!!! :eek: :|

In fact..

Dekes dead badger is nearer to that road than West ruddy Bromwich! headbang

Now Cradley Heath...

in Dekes younger days Cradley Heath was a thriving area of heavy metal work engineering plants. especial Chain making.

In fact IIRC the anchor chains for the Titanic were made in Cradley Heath.

I think the Anchors were as well!.

;)

bit like QI here init!? ; \ :)

Thats in West Bromwich , we don't talk about them over there , they talk funny. The pliers are actually a giant pliers shaped UFO that is hovering in the sky over West Brom, aliens have ventured down to attempt an abduction , they found all the blokes dressed in blue and white soccer strips and each one was accompanied by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier . Unfortunately for the aliens their space suites were in gold & black , the locals thought they were Wolves supporters, told them " Yow core cum rarnd 'ere dressed loike that " and ate them. ; \ :coat
we dont talk funny! :eek: ; \

now you brummies theres another story! :p

:^O :^O

Oh,

I forgot to say that although relatively new, the google streetview, is now old.

There is a new 3D google out.

BUT, If I read it correctly, it is the Google Earth 5 and you have to download this (And Google chrome comes with it).

Anyone got this Google Chrome? What I have been hearing, so far, isn't too good.

Brother in law has just said that the 3D is through the the usual route of Google Maps, satellite etc.

ROTFWL thats the funniest thing ..... I canjust hear clarkson doing his brummie impression of a BL worker.......
Clarkeson is as welcome as a phart in a spacesuit in Brum TBH . He doesn't like the place ,can't imagine why , ;) I know the tide goes out a bit far but the view of the gasometers from Spaghetti Junction is magnificent, specially as one is now painted Claret and the other Blue.

Latest posts